Lab Py Aati Hai Dua Ban Ky Tamanna Mere
Zindagi Shamma Ki Soorat Ho Khudaya Mere

My longing comes to my lips as supplication of mine
O God! May like the candle be the life of mine!
 Dour Dnya Ka Mere Dam SE Andeera Ho Jaye
Har Jaga Mery Chamakny Se Ujala Ho Jaye

May the world's darkness disappear through the life of mine!
May every place light up with the sparkling light of mine!
 Ho Mery Dam Se Yun Hi Mery Watan Ki Zeenat
Jis Trah Phool Se Hoti Hai Chaman Ki Zeenat

May my homeland through me attain elegance
As the garden through flowers attains elegance
 Zindagi Ho Mere Parwany Ki Soorat Ya Rab
Ilam Ki Shamma Se Ho Mujh Ko Muhabbat Ya Rab!

May my life like that of the moth be, O Lord!
May I love the lamp of knowledge, O Lord!
 Ho Mera Kaam Ghareebo Ki Himayat Karna
Dard Mando Se , Zagheefo Se Muhabbat Karna

May supportive of the poor my life's way be
May loving the old, the suffering my way be
Mery Allah! Buraye Se Bachana Mujh Ko
Neek Jo Rah Ho, Us Rah Pa Chalana Mujh Ko

O God! Protect me from the evil ways
Show me the path leading to the good ways

0 Comments ::

Post a Comment